The perfect winter-themed Christmas embroidery, this cute pattern from Aneela Hoey features a little girl dragging a snowman on a sledge through the snow.
- Includes colour names and numbers for DMC stranded embroidery cottons used, but you can substitute for your preferred thread brand and colours
- Stitchery guide is included, with back stitch, French knot, running stitch, satin stitch, split stitch and straight stitch used
- Trace your embroidery design from the pattern sheet provided
- Step-by-step instructions take you from tracing your design through to completing the embroidery ready for framing
- Makes a great gift for Christmas, either for hanging in a child’s bedroom or for decorating the home
- Looks beautiful framed or would also look sweet on a red and white cushion
- A great project for beginner embroiderers looking for a sweet, simple embroidery project to practise a variety of embroidery stitches