Create this sweet Sugar Plum Kitty knitted softie with Stephanie Cameron’s knitting pattern. This cute kitty has wings and is dressed in ballet shoes and a tutu, and makes a great gift for a child at Christmas or any time of year. Personalise the softie pattern with different-coloured yarns for the kitty’s fur and ballet outfit.
- Includes full materials list and Stephanie’s yarn recommendations, with UK and US knitting needle sizes
- Abbreviations list of knitting stitches used
- Knitting stitches used are mainly basic stocking stitch and garter stitch with one picot edge, however there are lots of small parts to knit and assemble, so patience and organisation is essential
- Full detailed step-by-step instructions and colour photographs take you through each step, from creating the ballet shoes, legs, body, head and face, to creating the wings and clothes, and then finishing with a decorative knitted flower
- Makes a great child’s gift
- An ideal project for intermediate-level knitters