Join Monica Poole as she shows you four different ways to finish off your quilts, from the traditional binding method through to creating a scalloped edge with piping.
- Included with the tutorial are Monica’s notes to guide you through the finishing methods covered in the tutorial
- Monica shares her tips on selecting fabrics for your binding and finishing
- Notes include how to fix wavy edges on a quilt
- Follow through the steps on the tutorial and instructions to create a traditional binding, a fully machine-stitched modern binding, scalloped edge and scalloped, piped and bound edge
- Clear diagrams and step-by-step photographs are included with the tutorial notes to help you through the steps
- Ideal tutorial for quilters of all ages, from beginners wanting to learn the traditional binding method or a way to bind using only your sewing machine, to more advanced quilters looking for an interesting alternative to finishing off their quilts