Create a stunning, classic needleturn appliqué quilt with ornate appliqué flowers sitting in vases. This quilt pattern from Donna Warren is a beautiful example of a traditional-style appliqué quilt.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Pattern sheet included with all appliqué shapes ready for tracing
- Create your version in similar, more traditional colours like Donna has used, or branch out and try some brighter, more modern fabrics
- The appliqué method used is needleturn appliqué, but you can easily adapt to suit your preferred method of appliqué
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, clear diagrams and colour photographs are included to create your own version of Donna’s quilt, from cutting the appliqué to completing your quilt
- Includes Donna’s tips on selecting your fabrics, also looking for prints that will work well when fussy cut
- A great project for more advanced quilters with significant experience with appliqué