Maree Davey’s sweet and simple knitting pattern for a boy’s jumper features a cable-knit design and would make a great gift for any child. Make this jumper in any yarn colour or use a natural yarn colour and finish it off with a couple of buttons at the collar.
- Includes full materials list with yarn recommendations and needle sizes, with both US and UK knitting needle sizes
- Table and guide on knitting tension and abbreviations for stitches used throughout the pattern
- Finished size and measurements table included — for best results, measure the child before starting the knitting project
- Step-by-step instructions take you through knitting the jumper’s back, armholes, front, sleeves, placket, collar and final assembly
- Ideal crochet project for intermediate-level knitters